what's in store for me?

    i really like that necklace... maybe i could even make one for myself...
    right after i'm done with the diploma. :)
    do you think they will sell that jil sander "plastic bag", too, or is that but a scarf?

    i like the stripes here... not sure i would wear them but i like them.

    how could i not like h&m if it's about the only thing i can afford right now
    (okay, i can afford zara at sales... and i do afford it... and did afford it this season, too... 
    maybe i'll show off the treasure i hunted,
    if you're interested... are you?)

Post Title

what's in store for me?


Post URL

http://littleonetake2.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-in-store-for-me.html


Visit Fashion Inspirator for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List