today is the day

    born in 1973. this morning i turned 37.
     which is quite unbelievable, knowing that i'm still a child...
    i want to believe that there's nothing wrong with me, it's just that i'm somewhat different... somewhat slower with my life that others.
    i want to believe that there's nothing wrong with being a university student at 37 (or is there? :D :D)... nothing wrong with jumping around in the street... nothing wrong with staring at all the interesting and beautiful faces in the tram... nothing wrong with not having a family of my own... nothing wrong with not having a carreer yet... i could go on, endlessly.
    of course, there are things i would change about myself... i would love to let myself create a lot more... perfectionism is a great barrier... many times i would reather escape into laziness than create, maybe out of the mere fear of making mistakes.
    but today, all i wanna do is celebrate myself, and be grateful for what i am, the child that i am, the (hopefully) unique being that i am.

    hope you all have an amazing weekend.

    (images via agent bauer, photographed by alexander crispin, styled by lotta agaton)

Post Title

today is the day


Post URL

http://littleonetake2.blogspot.com/2010/11/today-is-day.html


Visit Fashion Inspirator for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive